Sitecore Technology MVP 2023 Application

MVP Category

Technology

Objectives

Why do you believe you are eligible to be selected to be a Sitecore MVP?

This is my third Sitecore MVP application in a row. Compared to the last two times, I've improved the quality of contributions to the community this year albeit in terms of blog articles or community grooming or github contributions. I feel proud to be acknowledged as a Sitecore Technology MVP more than anything else in my career. I feel proud to be part of this community and the MVP acknowledgement is a key milestone in that path. Most importantly, I achieved all of my targets I set as part of my MVP application last year.

What are your objectives for the next year?

- Collaborate with Sitecore partners , watch-out and explore new products - Build PoCs and share knowledge about different Sitecore third-party products in the market - Contribute to open-source github projects - Further my own github projects like SCIA and make it compatible with future Sitecore releases - Blog about my Sitecore experience and share knowledge - Present in Sitecore User Groups about various Sitecore topics - Contribute towards the Sitecore composable dxp landscape - Stay certified in latest Sitecore products

Did you have any mentors this year?

Contributions

11/28/2022
Reference My Blog List

I've listed all my blog posts, speaking, GITHUB contribution in one blog post: https://navansitecorenotes.blogspot.com/2022/11/sitecore-blog-list-between-nov-2021.html My SUGPUNE video that has the most no. of likes and views so far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kQ8o9ODoQM&t=537s My github contributions: https://github.com/navancommits Social Media: https://www.linkedin.com/in/navaneethakrishnansrnna/

Link

11/28/2022
Video SUGPUNE Sitecore 10 Training

My SUGPUNE video, useful to many Sitecore 10 Certified professional and has the most no. of likes and views so far

Link

11/28/2022
Code My Github contributions

I contributed to many Sitecore open source projects as well as built my own PoCs.

Link

11/28/2022
SocialMedia My LinkedIn profile

I stay active and share Sitecore blogs here.

Link

Comments

Popular Posts