My Sitecore Certification Grand Slam in 2021

In my opinion, certifications make you focussed and train you to meet deadlines/goals and most importantly, it is a promise to yourself - If you can meet the promise you make to yourself, you won't fail others! 

They also give you a head-start with regard to concepts in a new area. They provide you with a technical landscape and keep your armoured while looking out for and then implementing different technical concepts when you face the actual situation.

Due to this, over the years, I make it a point to cover a few certifications with relevance to my area of work. This is how I actually started with Sitecore in 2016 with a web forms certification then. In 2013, I did the TOGAF certification since I was a designated technical architect at work then.

Also, in case of 2020, I felt that I needed to buckle-up my Azure skills. So, I not only procured a personal Azure subscription but went ahead and certified myself in Azure basics and developer concepts  apart from AWS basics:

Fast forward to current, in case of 2021, since Sitecore came up with the concept of composable DXP, it was a no-brainer for me to prepare for the future. I truly enjoyed the certification experience in 2021 and I'm happy that I covered all the new certifications in a short stint of time. That is how I actually see certifications, "don't spend too much time on it but just make it a point to do it". Also, it is a personal milestone for me  doing all the 4 new Sitecore certifications in the same year as my maiden Sitecore MVP title. I also consider this an accomplishment since I was the first to pass at least two in this list!

- Sitecore 10 Certification

- Sitecore CDP and Personalize Certification

- Sitecore OrderCloud Certification

- Sitecore Contenthub Developer Certification 

Out of these, if you ask me to rate based on difficulty level, here it is with the most difficult certification on top!

1. Sitecore Contenthub Developer Certification

2. Sitecore CDP and Personalize Certification

3. Sitecore OrderCloud Certification

4. Sitecore 10 Certification

Some notes here while I prepared for these certifications:

Sitecore CDP / Boxever Certification notes

Sitecore Contenthub Developer Certification

Certification registration process and some more details


Comments

Popular Posts