Having issues finding PlugIn.ContentHub.PolicySet-1.0.0.json in your Sitecore 10.1 Commerce Instance?

PlugIn.ContentHub.PolicySet-1.0.0.json is an important file for integration with Sitecore Content Hub. Recently, while trying to configure the Sitecore 10.1 Commerce side (to be specific, Sitecore Commerce 10.1 on top of Sitecore 10.1.1 xp0)  for integration with Content Hub, I wasn't able to find the PlugIn.ContentHub.PolicySet-1.0.0.json file in the minions folder. Folder location below for reference:

I backtracked and checked another Commerce instance that runs on Sitecore 10.0 and I could find the Plugin policy file at least in disabled state:

So, you are not probably alone if not finding the PlugIn.ContentHub.PolicySet-1.0.0.json file in the Sitecore Commerce 10.1 instance minions folder. 

Since I could find two json files missing, I have added both to my github for  download but, only the PlugIn.ContentHub.PolicySet-1.0.0.json is required for ContentHub and Commerce integration configuration!

The two missing PolicySet JSON files are here. Ensure to remove disabled and see how it goes!


Comments

Popular Posts